Secours Equipments LLP
Secours Equipments LLP
Secours Equipments LLP
Founder & Director Mr.Sanket PanchalMr.Sanket Panchal is a innovator in inovation field in Rural Development. He is founder and director of Secours Equipments LLP and He won four national awards in his field. Mr. Sanket Panchal yeild BE Mechenical Engineer and passionate to his business, currently he is director of Samirika Infrastructure PVT Ltd since 2013 also having experience in innovation field last 5 Year.
About UsSecours is register start-up from Government of India. Secours is Manufacturer of Backpack Dispenser for serve Beverages hot & Cold Both. Our product is patent register. Idea Converted Into Prototype: Once, I went in Summer School Camp of SRISTI Organization for our Innovation help. There one problem statement I found regarding Tea Urn Design. I survey that many people are facing problems on Stations & Tourist Area with existing tea urn. At that time I found their solution with Bag Type Insulated Tea Urn Design. I show this design many users in those area, they very like our design. They suggest us to do start making this product in markets. I am adding many features which are useful for them. In product I give Cup-Holder attached with belts. Easy to serve Tea in congested area also. My product is light weight, so easy to use. Our product is design as people suggest for easy serving tea. We also give bottom four pockets attached for put extra topping in Tea as per customer need. Our innovation cost is very lower & give high Quality food grade material.
University SupportFrom start to our first Product(Manual Paddy Transplanter) Hiranmay Sir is supporting us so much during our College time. He appreciates our work for our Project. With Hiranmay Sir’s guidance I am win four national awards for our project. Now, In GTU Innovation Council our project is selected in “Gujarat Startup Scheme”. From, start to screening process GTU give us all guidance regarding to make Presentation & How to pitch against Jury Members. This is very helpful to us to pitch our idea in proper way. I am very thankful them for support us. GTU Always supports us for our project. GTU provide us good mentoring service regarding project, I highly appreciate their work for us. After Support from GTU Innovation Council, We are also got Support from Prof. Anil Gupta Sir (Founder of GIAN & Honey Bee Network). We also joint on Equity Share basis with GIAN Team. From them support we are going to connect to Big Indian Tea Manufacturer Company & INDIAN RAILWAY with Help of Guidance under Shri Anil Sir.
We feel proud to share that Our First Customer is “Wagh Bakri Tea Group” which is TOP 3 Indian Tea Company. Shri Paras Desai Sir(Director of Wagh Bakri Tea Group) is personally meet us & Understand our product, Support us for Our Innovation. Recently we supply 70 Pcs of Our product for their research & Market Survey. In future, we happy to work with Wagh Bakri Tea Group. Our aim to Give Our Innovative Product to every Tea Stall Vendor & also supply in Big Corporate House & INDIAN RAILWAY in whole India. Our target is to sell 10,000 – 15,000 Pcs in whole-over India. We also launch our product in Market after Research & Review of our Product. We also got DIPP Recognition Letter for Our Startup from Government of India. We also do patent for Our Product under support of “GIAN & Honey Bee Network”. Our Company Uniqueness:
- Unique Marketing Strategy
- Less Intermediates
- Low Cost
- Low Margins
- New Indian Swadeshi Product
- Rural Development Product
- Make in India
Product DetailsWe are Survey in Market their many accidents occurs in trains & Bus Stations, Tea Stall & Tourist Areas, During Serving Tea, there is less space available to serve & collect Money. Both Hands are engage in same process. This is Very time consuming, which affect Business. So, we design a Bag Type Insulated Backpack Dispenser by which Tea serving process is very fast & no engage any hands to pick up & place & also we can improve its productivity & save the valuable time. Our product has following Uniqueness…
- Bag Type Insulated Backpack Dispenser
- It consumes less time to serve.
- Having PUF Insulation which maintain Hotness of tea long time after packed.
- No Accident Occurs during Serve.
- Business can be doing more in less time.
- Easy Disassemble & Washable.
- Increase Overall Productivity
- There is Inside Cup Holder attached.
- Front Four Pockets attachment
In Association and supported by GTU innovation Council under ”Gujarat Startup Innovation Policy”
Incubated and Support by GAIN
Incubated and Support by “Honey Bee Network”
Our Product is Patented Register
- We are Funded in “Gujarat Startup Policy Scheme” Under GTU Nodal Institute in 2017 Year.
- We are register Startup at “GIAN” (Anil Gupta Sir) on Equity Share Basis.
- Recognition as Startup from Government of India : DIPP9296
- We are Selected on Design Basis From Whole Gujarat in National GIICA Awards by National Innovation Foundation.(Gandhian Inclusive Innovation Challenge Awards 2012 )
- We are Episodic Winner of National Competition “Power of Shunya: Season 2” By DuPont and Times Group.
- I am First Winner of “PATENTRACK:2014” National Competition which Organize by Gujarat Technological University of Gujarat.
- I am Selected in “Create The Future Contest : Nasa Tech-Briefs” qualify at 29th Rank whole-over World from 1500 Projects.
- I am Winner of SRISTI-UNICEF Awards 2015 By Dr. R. A. Mashelkar Sir ( Chairperson of NIF-INDIA) & Prof. Anil K Gupta (SRISTI).
57, Durga Enclave, Vadsar-Kalali Road, Vadodara – 390010 Gujarat, India
424/A2, GIDC Industrial Estate, Makarpura, – 390010, Gujarat India.